The recreation program is designed to provide sport and leisure activities for urban aboriginal youth between the ages of 6-29 yrs. Through the participation in our various programs, we aim to provide youth with a positive, supportive, and healthy environment to develop their sport and recreation skills. In doing so, urban aboriginal youth will increase self esteem, self awareness, creativeness, physical wellness and cultural awareness through the exploration of various recreation activities.
- Youth friendly room (open environment with full kitchen, library, computer lab, games, lounge, arts and crafts and TV)
- Gymnasium space and equipment
Programs currently offered:
- Youth enrichment program: Monday-Friday 3-6 pm
- Pow Wow Dancing: Mondays 6-8pm
- Junior Boys All Native Basketball
- Junior Girls All Native Basketball
- Women's Drop in Basketball: Fri 6-8pm
- Adult drop in Basketball: Mon & Thurs 6-8pm
- Adult drop in Soccer: Thurs 8-10pm & Sun 2-5pm
- Metis Night: Wed 5:30-7:30pm
- Pow Wow Family Night: Tuesday 7-10pm
- West Coast Family Night: Wednesday 7-10pm
- Youth In LeadershipTues 6-8pm
- Duke of Edinburgh Program: Wed 6-8pm
- Youth Lacrosse: Mon 8-9pm
For more information, please contact Narpinder Rehallu at Recreation Department
Telephone number 604-251-4844 Ext.311 or email email@example.com
Kid’s Kitchen Cookbooks NOW ON SALE!
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
1 for $10.00 and 2 for $15.00