The Vancouver Aboriginal Friendship Centre Society (VAFCS) is extremely fortunate to have many valuable volunteers contributing to our programs, special events and committee work. These volunteers are an essential component to the successful delivery of our services.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- After School Recreation Program
- After School Program Volunteer (Description) - Application
- Elder’s Wisdom Program
- Food Prep & Meal Cook
Please note that all program volunteer positions require interviews and a criminal record check before you are officially placed.
Special Event Volunteer Opportunites
- Back to School Backpack Program (August)
- Craft Fairs (November/December)
- Children's Christmas Gathering (December)
- Family Day (February 2017)
- Natonal Aborginal Day (June 2017)
To sign up as a one-time volunteer for a special event, click to visit the event program page or email the Volunteer Coordinator for more information: email@example.com.