The recreation program is designed to provide sport and leisure activities for urban aboriginal youth between the ages of 6-29 yrs. Through the participation in our various programs, we aim to provide youth with a positive, supportive, and healthy environment to develop their sport and recreation skills. In doing so, urban aboriginal youth will increase self esteem, self awareness, creativeness, physical wellness and cultural awareness through the exploration of various recreation activities.
* Please note that the West Coast Family Night , Pow Wow Family Night, and Metis Family Night are all closed for the Summer.
- Youth friendly room (open environment with full kitchen, library, computer lab, games, lounge, arts and crafts and TV)
- Gymnasium space and equipment
Programs currently offered:
- Youth enrichment program: Monday-Friday 3-6 pm
- Pow Wow Dancing: Mondays 6-8pm
- Junior Boys All Native Basketball
- Junior Girls All Native Basketball
- Adult drop in Soccer: Thurs 8-10pm & Sun 2-5pm
- Metis Night: Wed 5:30-7:30pm
- Pow Wow Family Night: Tuesday 7-10pm
- West Coast Family Night: Wednesday 7-10pm
- Duke of Edinburgh Program: Wed 6-8pm
For more information, please contact Narpinder Rehallu at Recreation Department
Telephone number 604-251-4844 Ext.311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kid’s Kitchen Cookbooks NOW ON SALE!
e-mail email@example.com to place your order.
1 for $10.00 and 2 for $15.00